Coface CEE Top 500
Coface CEE Top 500 company rankings
CALL FOR ENTRY: 2019 EDITION
ABOUT tHE STUDYIn 2018, Coface published the 10th edition of the Top 500 companies in Central and Eastern Europe - Coface CEE Top 500. The ranking is well-known throughout the region and classifies the strongest 500 companies in CEE, taking into consideration both turnover as well as additional factors such as number of employees, business sectors and markets where they operate.
Take this opportunity to present your results in our 2019 edition and compare them with the largest companies in CEE. The ranking gives you the possibility to show that you belong to the best companies in this region.
How to participate?Simply fill in the form below and state your turnover, profit and employment for 2018 & 2017, the industry you operate in and if the results are consolidated or not. Or you can send a copy of your financial statement to firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning "Coface CEE Top 500". The participation is free of charge.
Take this opportunity to show your position and strength on the market!
COFACE CEE TOP 500 - 2017 EDITION
2017 Coface CEE TOP 500 study highlighted the following aspects:
- 2017 – a profitable year for Central and Eastern Europe: GDP growth rate reaches 4.5%, the highest level in eight years
- Better results for the region’s 500 largest businesses in all three pillars: revenue, net profit and recruiting
- Sectors: Automotive & transport defends its pole position, oil and gas back on track after a recovery of oil prices in 2017
COFACE CEE TOP 500 - 2016 EDITION
2016 Coface CEE TOP 500 study highlighted the following aspects:
- In 2015, the CEE region continues to grow and confirms ist high potential for businesses.
- Poland maintained its pole position for another year, the Czech Republic is catching up.
- Oil & gas giants still dominate, although the automotive & transport sector continued its rise to the top.
- This year, we are including the Top 10 companies of Russia and Ukraine in our Coface Outlook.
COFACE CEE TOP 500 - 2015 EDITION
2015 Coface CEE TOP 500 study highlighted the following aspects:
- 2014: A year of improvement throughout the region - turnover increased by +2.1%
- Higher turnover of the biggest companies reflected better economic prospects in 2014
- Poland was the biggest player, Hungary had the highest growth rate and the Czech Republic recovered
- Sectors: automotive industry top (+10.6%), oil & gas sector flop (-3.9%)
COFACE CEE TOP 500 - 2014 EDITION
2014 Coface CEE TOP 500 study highlighted the following aspects:
- Poland wins again, Ukraine climbs up to the second rank followed by Hungary
- Economic framework keeps a grip: slight increase in turnover by +0.2%
- Sectors: oil and gas gains despite moderate performance
COFACE CEE TOP 500 - 2013 EDITION
2013 Coface CEE TOP 500 study highlighted the following aspects:
- Poland again ranked first, Hungary and Romania catching up
- Ukraine dropping out of the Top 3 biggest companies with more turnover, but a sharp decline in profit
- Economic region CEE: more inhomogeneous than ever
- Insolvency rate in the region almost tripled